Need a Certificate of Compliance? We deliver fast!
Access First are leaders in providing quick turnaround accessibility reports for compliance to the “Access to Premises Standards”. Whether you are in the planning stage or you have already stated construction, we can provide expert advice and assist you in obtaining an accessibility Certificate of Compliance for your project.
We understand that time is money! We provide a quick response to our clients and deliver a fast turnaround. The sooner you have your Certificate of Compliance for disabled access, the better.
We know that experience matters too. Our Accessibility Consultant is also a licensed builder with over 30 years of experience in the construction industry giving him an expert understanding of the issues regarding Compliance for Accessibility and practical solutions to overcome them.
Call Us 1300 770 700
Are you in the planning stage?
Access first are experts in assessing plans for compliance to all relevant standards and codes. We make our process fast and simple.
- You send us a copy of your plans
- Your plans will be assessed by our accessibility consultant for compliance with the relevant standards
- We provide a Disabled Access Report detailing recommended changes, if any, to the plans to ensure compliance with the relevant Codes and Standards, based on our assessment.
- Once we have received the revised plans showing the changes made your Certificate of Compliance is issued.
Have you already started to build?
If your project is under construction, complete or close to it, or an existing building we can help. We make our process fast and simple.
- We carry out a site inspection –within 24 hours of receiving your call, where possible.
- We provide an Disabled Access Report detailing recommended changes, if any, to the work in progress to ensure compliance with the relevant Codes and Standards, based on our site inspection findings.
- This report will provide you with enough detail to carry out the recommended changes.
- We carry out a 2nd site inspection to assess the completed changes to the work – within 24 hours of notification that the changes are complete, where possible.
- Once a satisfactory inspection has been completed we then issue your Certificate of compliance for Access for the correctly completed work.
Call Us 1300 770 700
Request a Call Back
Fill in the form below and we’ll call you back ASAP.